Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is “Books That Surprised Me”
- I expected this book to be a 3-4 rating for me like all her previous books I have read but surprisingly I really enjoyed this book. Who knew? Even gave it a 5 rating.
Review of Holiday in The Hamptons
- I rarely read Malay books let alone manage to enjoy one but this book opened my eyes that not all Malay books are shit. I liked it so much I actually bought the second one almost at full price (I say almost because it was 20% off) and coming from a book cheapskate like me, that says A LOT.
- You and I both know what I truly feel for this MONSTROSITY! Two years on and I am still riled up thinking about the plot. I can’t even, because if I do my rant will never end. The injustice I felt at having spent my hard earned cash for this trash is inconceivable.
Review of HP & The Cursed Child
- I hated this book as well as I felt the synopsis was VERY misleading but for some unbeknownst reason I can’t seem to forget nor shake off the themes discussed in the book.
- This book surprised me because I didn’t expect the book would be so tedious and torturous for me to read.
Review of Bookishly Ever After
Booktube review of Bookishly Ever After