I saw this tag on metaphors and moonlight and I thought it’s a fun tag to try plus I haven’t done any book tags in ages…. This tag was originally created by The Writing Hufflepuff and pretty much what you do is choose four books, then use said books to answer the questions.
So here is my Harry Potter life! and feel free to tag yourselves and spread the fun!
- Passion Becomes Her by Shirlee Busbee
- Percy Jackson and the Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan
- In the flesh by K. D. Grace
- Kill the father by Sandrone Dazieri
- Your Wand – Open book 1 at a random page. The first noun you see will be your what your wand is made of.
- Chair. Wow. On the flip side I can use said chair-wand for either magic or if magic is taking too long just smash my opponents head in with said chair. It is going to be heavy though lugging a chair around you but again if I am tired I can use it to sit or use it to sit and simultaneously use magic. Allow magic to make it into some form of transportation! I LIKE IT!
- Your pet – Does book 2 have animals? One of those animals will now be your pet. If the book doesn’t have any animals, then I’m sorry but you’re pet-less
- BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! The world of Percy Jackson is filled with animals and monsters!!!!! I would like either Pegasus or the Minotaur to be my pet.
- Your Hogwarts House – Open book 3 at a random page. Whatever House you’d think the character’s name you first see belongs to, is your House
- Oh!!! I got Magda! and she is definitely a Slytherin which is great because my Hogwarts House is also Slytherin! Plus, hello she is Medusa in this book and Medusa’s hair are made of snakesssssss
- Make your golden trio complete – Open book 4 at a random page. The first two names will be your best friends and complete your squad. If there’s only one name at said page, open another random page
- I got Dante and Colomba. Hmmm… I do not know how this friendship will work considering they are both eccentric and intense. I guess I just gotta have patience and love them since they’re my best friends!
- Your head of house – Open book 1 at a random page. The first name you’ll see will be your Head of House
- Asher. I don’t see Asher as Head of Slytherin house but he is cunning what with being a thief and all so I suppose he can handle the pressure 😀
- Your ‘Draco Malfoy’ – Naturally you’ll need your arch nemesis/school rival. Open book 2 at a random page, the first name you’ll see will be your enemy
- Phaeton son of Helios?????? How am I suppose to defeat the guy with a chair-wand, Dante who is claustrophobic and Colomba who has PTSD????? *facepalm*
- Your Patronus – Open book 3 at a random page. The first living creature you’ll see will be your Patronus
- oh!!!! I got the angel Michael. I am set!!!! Plus it also helps that he is super gorgeous! Funny hos to produce a Patronus you must think of happy memories or happy thoughts and gorgeous men are definitely in a lot of my happy thoughts.
- Will you win the House Cup? – How many pages does book 4 have? That’s how many points your House has at the end of the school year. If the book has more than 400 pages it will have won the Cup, congrats!
- 261 pages. Dang it! Curse those Gryffindors for stealing MY House Cup!