Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and this weeks topic is “Things I wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree”. I say things because I have no idea what I want for Christmas considering I am a muslim and don’t celebrate Christmas anyway but I love getting free presents! and also I have no clue what I want.
- I would not mind ONE BIT if Santa left a fine specimen of a man (or should I say men?) under my Christmas tree because hello who would say no to beautiful men (Unless ya’ll lesbian then that I would understand). OMG! Just imagine… Henry Cavill, Armie Hammer, Jason Momoa, Tom Hardy…. the list goes on and on!
- All the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson books which have beautiful covers (aren’t they beautiful?)
- BOOKMARKS! I, for once in my life would like to have a proper and cute bookmark rather than a small piece of paper. I mean they’re so cute it looks like they are squashed between pages 😀
- For my exercising purposes for my new body (I have been wanting to get said hot bod for 10 years now so far it hasn’t happened but one can wish for miracles, no?) I would definitely want a home gym complete with treadmills and weights section (damn! my Christmas tree has to be GINORMOUS for a home gym to fit underneath it)
- Money. I want tons and tons of money. You would say this is unoriginal and not creative but I beg to differ with said money I can open my own business. Which will then keep the money rolling so I can have more money that I can use to buy stuff I want and/or need. I can buy make up. I can buy more books. I can buy the whole of Kinokuniya if I wish. I can help mom pay her debts off and my own debt. See money can bring you happiness, you just gotta know how to use it. Obviously if you just use money for clubbing and partying and drugs or whatever, it ain’t gonna go anywhere. You gotta have a vision with what to do with that money. My ultimate vision is when I start my tuition part-time job is that I can install internet at home. With this, I can start online creative writing classes which will then lead me to having confidence to finally write my own book and also the boring side is pay off my student loans but who gives a damn about that am I right?