Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This weeks theme is pretty much ten facts about me.
- My fav genre is the murder mystery genre BUT I very rarely give books of this genre higher than a 3 rating. Why? I myself don’t know.
- If you haven’t guessed it, my fav tv shows fictional or otherwise also has to do with murder mysteries. The list of shows are shown below:
- CSI (All of them mind you)
- Criminal Minds
- Law & Order: SVU
- Sherlock (DUHHHHH!!!! Ben Cumberbatch AND murder mysteries?? That’s what I’d call heaven!)
- Murder, She Wrote
- The Mentalist
- Forensic Files
- Cold Case Files
- Deadly Women
- Making a Murderer
- Killer Kids
- Deadly Wives
- Fatal Vows
- American Greed
- I tend to go on what I’d call book binges where I will binge read books like there is no tomorrow. I can literally finish 3 books in one day when the book binge strikes, each of ’em at least 300 ish pages long.
- I have one bad book reading habit. I tend to read a lot of books at one go not because I was bored of the first book no. It just happens that when I go chill somewhere and didn’t bring said book I will just get a new book and start reading and next thing you know 6 books in and the plot starts to get reaaaal hazy.
- My best friend and I first met and bonded over, you guessed it, a book. She was reading My Secret Unicorn or something and I was affronted that a 13 year old would read what I thought to be a childs’ book. I, with all pompousness, told her she should start reading books like Harry Potter and the like and I will show her the way to reading GREATNESS!
- I don’t have a book shelf what I have is a BOOK CUPBOARD. Literally. My books all 100 ++ of them cramped together in this small studying cupboard/desk I own.
- I used to be a hardcore Twilight fan. I kid you not when I say I used to think my love life mirrored that of Bella Swan *barfs*.
- My earliest memory of me reading was when I was 4 and reading a Mickey Mouse version of Princess and The Pea.
- I get seriously weirded out if people insist that dislike to read. Like why? WHY DON’T YOU LIKE TO READ!! TELLLL MEEEE!!! *shakes them about*
- My other hobbies that are not bookish stuff are crochet! I love to make amigurumis. I should share some pics here on my blog to show what I have made so far 😀