Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week’s topic is a FREEBIE topic so I thought since this is my first time doing this meme why don’t I do one of the old ones and thus said topic is TOP TEN BEST/WORST MOVIE ADAPTATIONS.
- The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo
- I watched the movie first before I even knew it was based on a book and I loved how Lisbeth Salander is the total opposite of the type of heroines that we are used to on the big screen. I watched the original Swedish version by the way.
- The Godfather
- Must words be said for this? It’s the Godfather, it speaks for itself.
- The Hunger Games
- Like The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo, I watched the movie first then read the book and I loved how both the book and the movie had very different feels to it.
- Babe is my favorite childhood movie. Babe is a sheep-pig. A CUTE SHEEP-PIG!
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix; and the Deathly Hallows
- These two (or should I say three?) movies are the ones that made me have faith in Harry Potter movies again
- I read the book just imagine my disappointment when I watched the movie. Tears of disappointment ran down my face.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- The book is my favorite one in the series and when I watched the movie I was heartbroken I never continued to watch Harry Potter movies anymore. I only watched The Order of Phoenix because it happened to air on HBO one night.
- Twilight saga
- Percy Jackson movies.
- I swear I tore my hair out when I watched the second movie. It had gotten EVERYTHING WRONGGGG. EVERYTHING. If I were to rant about this it would be 6 pages long. I’d know because I did once.
- Beautiful creatures
- I liked the book a lot actually and the movie didn’t do it justice. It just seemed like Lena was having a really long really unnecessary temper tantrum.