So here goes the RULES of this challenge:
- Open an MS Word document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
Good luck Amigos!
My topic that I got was “The Train Journey”
Topic: The train journey
As I sit on this train seeing the world go by I wonder what is the purpose of my life?
When shall it be my turn to be set free to have an adventurous life?
I feel like I am being shackled to this boring responsible life but who is to blame? Should I even blame anybody?
Whilst I ponder this my eyes set upon a figure of a man
A man with sandy blonde hair and dark blue eyes
I see him and he reminds me of somebody, someone from my past of whom I wish to forget because it brings me unnecessary pain
But I cant stop staring because his face is so captivating with his clear skin and dimples when he smiles
I wonder should I say hello? Should I introduce myself? I want to know more about him but I still sit in my seat stuck in fear of making the first move and before I know it
We have arrived at our destination and it is too late as I see him swiftly exit this train
I curse myself and my inability to make a decision.
Timer set: 5 Minutes
Total number of words: 191
Comments: Okay it pretty much went haywire and all over the place. Why I wrote it somewhat in points I have no idea.
Nominations: (I have no idea how to tag people so yeahh…)
The topic for you is: